Office & Factory

Polyfoto Head Office and factory was located at: 11 & 12 Dalston Gardens, Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex.

The photographic records below are of the operations carried out at the premises and were all taken around February, 1949.

The company relocated to the Stanmore site during the early part of WW2 because it believed it may sustain an aerial attack. Rather ironically, the new premises were badly bomb damaged and a huge quantity of archive glass photo plates were lost.

It is believed the company remained based at Stanmore until it ceased trading.